National Weather Service Seattle has issued a flood Advisory for Thursday January 5th.
National Weather Service Seattle WA 230 AM PST Thu Jan 5 2023 ...
COASTAL FLOOD ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 8 AM THIS MORNING TO 1 PM PST THIS AFTERNOON...
HIGH SURF ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 2 PM THIS AFTERNOON TO 5 AM PST FRIDAY...
* WHAT...For the Coastal Flood Advisory, minor coastal flooding expected. For the High Surf Advisory, large waves expected in the surf zone.
* WHERE...North Coast and Central Coast zones.
* WHEN...For the Coastal Flood Advisory, from 8 AM this morning to 1 PM PST this afternoon.
For the High Surf Advisory, from 2 PM this afternoon to 5 AM PST Friday. * IMPACTS...
Tidal overflow around high tide may cause flooding of lots, parks, and roads with only isolated road closures expected. High surf will create large waves that can wash over beaches, jetties, and other structures unexpectedly. People can be swept off rocks and jetties and drown while observing high surf. Minor beach erosion may damage coastal properties and buildings.
National Weather Service Seattle has issued a High Winds Advisory for Thursday, January 5th 2023 and going through Friday, January 6th 4AM
National Weather Service Seattle WA 214 AM PST Thu Jan 5 2023
WIND ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 AM PST FRIDAY...
* WHAT...East winds 25 to 35 mph with gusts up to 50 mph, becoming south this evening.
* WHERE...North Coast and Central Coast. * WHEN...Until 4 AM PST Friday.
* IMPACTS...Gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects. Tree limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may result.
HIGH WIND WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 10 AM THIS MORNING TO 10 PM
PST THIS EVENING...
* WHAT...West winds 35 to 45 mph with gusts 55 to 65 mph
* WHERE...North Coast and Central Coast.
* WHEN...From 10 AM this morning to 10 PM PST this evening.